- Welcome to City Engineer’s Office!
Pursuant to RA 7160, Local Government Code of 1991, the Office of the City Engineer is mandated to;
- Initiate, review and recommend changes in policies and objectives, plans and programs, techniques, procedures and practices in infrastructure development and public works;
- Advise the Chief Executive on infrastructure, public works and other engineering matters;
- Administer, coordinate, supervise and control the construction, maintenance, improvement, and repair of roads, bridges, and other engineering and public work projects; and
- Provide engineering services to the local government including investigation and survey, engineering designs, feasibility studies, and project management.
The Office of the City Engineer is a model department in the implementation and management of world-class and resilient infrastructure through optimum use of state-of-the-art technology and facilities.
To effectively and efficiently develop, implement and maintain infrastructures, advice the Chief Executive on engineering matters and provide engineering services to the departments of the local government
CITY QUALITY POLICY
We, the Local Government of General Santos City, aspire to be globally competitive while enhancing the quality of life of our citizen towards a sustainable future.
We are committed to providing quality services to all members of our society.
We shall continually strive to improve our city, our people, and our services, while we foster the rule of law and equal opportunity for all.